International Wine Exchange
International Wine Exchange is a specialist exporter of Australian wines. With considerable experience in Greater China, International Wine Exchange assists international Wine Importers in finding the right wine to satisfy the needs of their customers and their marketplace. Whether this is wine with existing brands or Buyers Own Brands, developed for the exclusive use of the importer, International Wine Exchange can assist.
International Wine Exchange provides international importers with:
- Buyers Own Brand capability, enabling importers to control supply, price and quality.
- Extensive access to wines throughout Australia, from all major wine regions e.g. Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, Langhorne Creek, Margaret River, Heathcote, etc.
- End to end service for the export of wine from Australia, including all Australian Export compliance and shipping documentation and assistance with any documentation provided by the destination port.
- Provision of ongoing information and support in relation to the wines being exported to assist in education and marketing.
- To provide an effective and cost efficient framework to enable international importers, regardless of geographic location, with a means of importing Australian wine.
- To promote, support and protect the entire Australian wine industry
- To provide easy access for international Wine Importers to a large variety of Australian Wines
- To promote the enjoyment that comes from drinking Australian Wines to people around the world